Introducing the Jam50 Ultra-Lite Day Pack, the perfect companion for your outdoor adventures. Made from high-quality 210D recycled super lightweight fabric, this pack is not only durable but also eco-friendly. With its 50-liter packable capacity and hydration system compatibility, it's ideal for day hikes, camping trips, and more.
- Ultragrid™ Recycled 210D nylon fabric, providing exceptional tear-strength.
- PCF Toxic Free water-repellent C0 DWR coating.
- 1500MM PU waterproof backing.
- Fast drying from sweat or inclement weather.
- Patent Pending WOOJIN Y zip clips.
- comPACKtor™ system with multiple adjustable straps.
- Dual anchor clips on front and bottom for quick access.
- Hydration system slits, both sides.
- YKK water-repellent coil finish.
- YKK secured dual zip front pocket storage.
- Bar-tuck stitching for additional durability.
- Adjustable waist.
- YKK secured zippered waist pocket for quick access to necessities.
- 33 W X 51[+32]H X 22 D cm
Ultragrid™ Recycled 210D nylon fabric reduces waste and minimizes the carbon footprint, making the Peak35 Ultra-Lite Pack a sustainable choice for the environmentally conscious adventurer. Enjoy the outdoors with peace of mind.
The world’s first recycled nylon grid fabric with Ultra™ ripstop.
Challenge Sailcloth has taken a classic fabric to the next level with higher performance and lower environmental impact. UltraGrid™ is woven at our Bluesign® Approved facility with 210d recycled nylon yarn from pre-consumer industrial waste. A double 200d Ultra™ grid provides exceptional tear-strength and visual impact. UltraGrid™ has a C0 DWR coating, free from toxic PFCs, and is finished with a waterproof 1500mm PU backing.
100% recycled nylon from pre-consumer industrial waste
Our recycled nylon yarn is made reusing pre-consumer waste that otherwise would have been discarded to the landfill. Recovering these materials from industrial processes, such as textile and carpet production, significantly reduces carbon emissions compared to virgin nylon production.
Ultra™ Fiber is also known as UHMWPE, or branded Spectra™ or Dyneema™
Our unique double Ultra™ grid reduces weight and doubles tear strength, compared to other gridstop fabrics on the market. Gram-for-gram, Ultra™ has a tensile strength 15x stronger than steel.
Non-Toxic C0 DWR
UltraGrid™ is coated with C0 DWR that does not contain fluorocarbons, otherwise known as PFCs or “forever chemicals”. C6 DWR contains PFCs, which are toxic to people and persist in our environment.
UltraGrid™ is finished with a waterproof 1500mm PU backing.